Visit all of northern Tanzania’s great wildlife parks and savor the beauty of your surroundings from beautifully-designed lodges in prime locations. Begin with a restful stay at Arusha. Then you’re off on safari, game viewing among the picturesque Lake Manyara. Experience nature up close on a full day of impressive wildlife encounters in the Ngorongoro Crater. Cap your safari with a thrilling four nights stay in the heart of the action of the world-famous Serengeti Plain.
A Day on Safari
Even though there is a general outline of your safari, Mahinda will talk with you regarding each day’s plans. He will tell you about the regions you are visiting, its history, traditions, the area you are visiting, what you see; he will take you to the loveliest places, look after any formalities or negotiations with the local people, and take care of your safety and comfort. All our drivers/guides speak English as well as their local language.
Days will vary depending on your specific schedule, road conditions, and what you would like to do.
- 3 Nights Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
- 2 Nights Sweetwaters Serena Camp
- 3 Nights Ashnil Samburu Camp
- 2 Nights Rhino Watch Safari Lodge/MKSC
- 3 Nights Amboseli Serena Lodge
- 2 Nights Arusha Serena Hotel
- 1 Night Lake Manyara Safari Lodge
- 2 Nights Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
- 3 Nights Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
- 4 Nights Hammerkop Camp
- 3 Nights Sands at Nomad
- Flight from Serengeti to Mara
- Flight from Masai Mara - Diani
- Flight from Diani - Nairobi
- Full Board Accommodation.
- Services of a professional English speaking Driver/Guide.
- Exclusive use of 4x4 Safari Cruiser
- First aid kit in the vehicle.
- 24 hour backup service.
- Park & Conservancy Fees.
- All Meals while on safari (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All Transfers
- Morning and Afternoon game drives while on safari
- Driver/Guide and Mahinda at your service